Biyernes, Hunyo 24, 2016

I Was Your Cup Of Coffee, She Was Your Cup Of Tea



I was your cup of coffee.
I knew you needed me.
Back when you're working all night
And you had to be alright. 


I stayed during days when you wanted strength
The urge to be wide awake.
But, maybe, you got so tired
And felt that it's time to calm your heart.

She was your cup of tea,
The calm that made you happy.
You need her.
You told me you do. 


She helped you sleep during those free nights
When all you wanted was rest but you can't.
You said, I was the one to blame
And that we should now end this flame.

I was your temporary drug,
She's now your daily remedy.
I kissed you during sunsets.
Now, you embrace her as sun shines.

You looked forward to kissing me
Before you wanted her taste.
I was your good morning,
She's your good night.

You forgot that stars are more beautiful
Than morning sun rays.
That it was me, and it was us.
It was me, before her. 



-C❌❌

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento