Martes, Hulyo 17, 2018

#DearFutureLove: Departure




#DearFutureLove,

Let me tell you about my recent heartbreak.

But before I start, I want you to know that I'm sorry. Deeply sorry for not giving the best effort to love myself.

Here's the story...
After so many years of believing no one's gonna see my worth, he then came, making me feel that maybe he is the What If I have been waiting for. I have been wanting and maybe needing for so long.

It was rainbows and butterflies all over my head and body. He made me feel that I was so special, that I deserve all the effort he was giving. My heart was full. That's what I thought. 

One day, it all changed. He couldn't wait for me any longer.

Maybe he got tired of understanding my unending dilemmas. He got tired reading between the lines. Maybe it took him so hard to understand that all those "I-care-for-yous" are better than verbally saying I love you. 

His departure was as fast as his arrival.

This time, I am deeply wounded. The memories are breaking me, on and on and on. I wanted to fly to him and ask  directly what happened to us, but I guess things like these just have to end like that.

Dear, Future Love, sorry for trying it again with someone else. I don't know what else to do. I'm still hoping I'll get the chance to meet you. Until then, xx C.

#DearFutureLoveSeries
#CrystelAnneWrites

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento